Key Resolutions | Key Results
New York Alternative Dispute Resolution
The professional mediators and arbitrators at Capital District ADR, LLC are committed to assisting you with the resolution of your dispute, and are experienced at both bench and bar. Our New York dispute resolution firm offers decades of combined legal experience mediating, arbitrating, litigating, negotiating, trying, overseeing and rendering decisions in personal injury, property damage, business, banking, matrimonial and family claims in New York federal, state and appellate courts, and before administrative tribunals, mediation panels, and arbitration panels.
Whether it’s a binding arbitration or a non-binding mediation, the mediation attorneys and professionals at Capital District ADR, LLC possess industry-specific experience, enjoy strong relationships with consultants and experts in nearly every field – from financial transactions to personal injury to health care – and have exceptional draftsmanship and oratory skills, all of which enable them to be adept neutrals to those who have chosen them to resolve their dispute.
At Capital District ADR, LLC, we offer you a different way to do things. We offer the opposite of what traditional litigation provides. We offer a cost-effective, confidential, expedited manner to resolve your dispute as New York alternative dispute resolution professionals.
Our distinguished professionals include:
- Retired United States Chief Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of New York
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Mediators and Arbitrators to the United States District Court, Northern District of New York Mediation and Arbitration panels
- Member of the State of New York, Third Judicial District Attorneys’ Fee Dispute Resolution Program
- Mediators and Arbitrators to the Albany City Civil Court Arbitration Panel